To comply with government regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic, the club is changing the way that registrations occur for club outings. These guidelines are listed below. Note that the club may need to change the guidelines at short notice to comply with ongoing changes in government regulations.
Guidelines as per 8 June 2020
· Club activities will be restricted to 20 patrons including the leader/s
· Members must register via email to the Excursion Secretary at email@example.com, at least 24 hours before the commencement of the outing.
· To limit the number of people, registrations will be awarded on an a first in first served basis, with members advised if they are successful or not in their application.
· Participants will need to maintain social distancing requirements for the outing
· Please do not attend QNC outings if you are feeling unwell
Note that the club is only running outdoor excursions at this stage. General Meetings remain cancelled until further notice.